Tax Refund! Its Painfull To Uplift Syariat...??

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.,

To those who face what I faced, please be patient and remember Allah s.w.t. is always with us. And I believe this is just an immunisation test for me. I realize if the regime is in secular systems than it will make you suffer when you put effort on Syariat Islamiah as a total goal.

My trial to get tax refund before year end now become impossible. My account balance sheet now "kaput" already. This year my trial to maximixe zakat over tax pay a bit painfull. As everyone know, year end is the time for maximizing zakat paying and even most of zakat center will open until 31st. Dec. and will close late night to give opportunity to those who want to pay their zakat due to the closing date for yearly audited tax will be end of the year.

Year end will always a burden to some parent to make a preparation for new school session. Its also happened to me huge amount of money was used to pay fees for kindergarten, private school, books and etc; and I found out that most of the fees now increased by 10-20% compare to previous year and to cover this I used all of my fast achieved emergency account fund.Then now, my effort to maximize zakat payment turn into problems when my fund turn short.

Alhamdulillah, there are always ways Allah s.w.t. give us to get fast achieve fund to settle  the zakat. My solution is to used online payment to e-ZAKAT Majlis Islam dan Istiadat Kelantan (MAIK) using Islamic Credit Card to cover some of shortage of fund.

Why this happen to me this year? Cost for school preparation was increased quite high and caused my plan disorder. Secondly, my tax refund for year 2010 until now is pending.

The story with income tax (LHDN) starts since last June, you can refer to my previous post. After communicated to Branch A its mentioned they will  refund soon after their systems migration to Cyberjaya become normal back.

After communicated one more time to Branch A, they mentioned they are now preparing the boucher and I will get my refund by early Disember, 2011. Untill now still no refund, then I communicated to higher ranking officer. After he checked, he said, my tax refund is quite high so he want to check any misleading of tax since previous year.

Funny! Bunny! Every year my account was audited and tax refund was paid without any misleading. I believe this is only due to one reason, LHDN every year always request to increase their salary and higher bonus pay. To get this, they must achieved ruling government tax collection target that increased yearly and only through nitty-gritty issue they can realize their mission. What I feel ashamed is the reason given by that malay (muslim) figure is unreasonable after a few promise.

I still don't understand how the responsible muslim person in LHDN still want to do bussiness with tax payer money and where the  money will be used back to pay zakat. Ashamed me not! It is my money and I should get profit from it.

So, lesson-learnt... Be patient and always believe in Allah s.w.t. with us almost... Lets "doa" call for Allah s.w.t help to ease in our endeavour towards Syariat Islamiah.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mba/lowres/mban463l.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adakah Anda Tahu Apa Itu AKPK?

Pelepasan Cukai Taksiran Tahun 2022, e-FIling Cukai 2023 (Dikemaskini 20/DEC/2022)

Jalan-Jalan di Batu Pahat