Laptops Malfunction... Windows 8.1 Problem (Masalah dengan Windows 8.1)??

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.,

Quite sometimes already I'm not writing in this blog. Very busy with my work. I'll share in other post about performance of THG and EPF later. Sigh! Hopefully.

Do you have able caught in Laptops Malfunction? Yes! My Laptop just recover from performance @ slowing down while processing things with not responding mode and sometimes become idle. Few times shuting down and on. I caught in this behaviour for last 1 month try very hard to recover this problem.

Currently I use LENOVO G480 Laptops with i5 processor (speed??) and 4GB or RAM running Windows 8. At first its running fine and smooth until Window 8.1 free update release. My laptop few times ask for update but I ignore it since not sure about the new release performance.

Later it start idling and not responding even after rebooting, the sweet "BLUE SCREEN" appear. Due to this event, I update to Windows 8.1. Stuck in update problem later my laptop working fine again. Sigh! Alhamdulillah.

But after few month, the same problem came back with more serious performance drop. Using windows 8.1 troubleshooting and auto driver update cause me more hasle. WiFi connection gone for certain router. Funny isn't it?  Bad nightmare appear again, Innalillah.

Blue screen appear again, the sign of horrible problem arise. Shuting down and reboot done in a "very-very slow" performance. Read through comments from internet about the same problems scared me. My work inside this laptops... Most of the people caught in this problems with windows 8.1. Tried so many solution but still the same. Many complicated solution tried but no positive results.

Just yesterday, Alhamdulillah few action I did start fruits some positive sign. If you have the same problems just like me or don't know what to do any more, just try my solution its might help but may be it works in my case but not yours. Pray hard for Allah s.w.t help then, I believe there should a way to solve it.

Steps:
1) Disable Windows auto update - it will update drivers that may cause compatibility issue to your hardware, my case wifi.
2) Check your virtual memory, just found yesterday - it was changed. Recreated virtual memory did improve my laptops performance (I think this is the main problem for my laptop). May be it is corrupted due the last update.
3) Use registry cleaner such clean genius or etc. Repair the corrupted registry
4) Please backup your data or works in external storage. Its really frighten me since I quite lazy to do this.
5) Defrag your hard disk
6) And don't forget to scan and clean malware or virus infection

Hope this will help you as well. In practical its not the big issue indeed but virtual memory change cause the very-very big issue to my laptops. I lost my work performance just because of this small issue. Thanks Allah s.w.t, Alhamdullillah for giving me an instinct with this virtual memory.

Allah hu Akbar! x3

Wassalamualaikum w.b.t.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adakah Anda Tahu Apa Itu AKPK?

Pelepasan Cukai Taksiran Tahun 2022, e-FIling Cukai 2023 (Dikemaskini 20/DEC/2022)

Repair Master Boot Record (MBR) ACER MS Vista OS and Data Recovery