Contd'.. Lumut Legacy

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.,

Today final dinner in Lumut brought me to Ikan Bakar Lumut that was suggested by one of Orient Star Hotel staff. He said this restaurant much better than D'Muara and Villa Ikan Bakar. Ordered "ikan bakar", squid fritter and butter prawn. Same like Teluk Muroh Ikan Bakar, I only can give mark below than  an average. Squid fritter is hard and butter prawn turn to egg prawn. Fish also not fresh and the sauce come with ikan bakar need an improvement.

What ever, it is my "rezeki" and should thank Allah s.w.t. for the foods, Alhamdulillah...

At first I taught in Lumut, it is easy to eat fresh fine cook seafood   at reasonable price from breakfast to dinner, but since monday I had been here, it is not as what I taught.

Wallah hu 'alam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adakah Anda Tahu Apa Itu AKPK?

Pelepasan Cukai Taksiran Tahun 2022, e-FIling Cukai 2023 (Dikemaskini 20/DEC/2022)

Repair Master Boot Record (MBR) ACER MS Vista OS and Data Recovery